THE Real RADIOLOGY STROKE PROTOCOL PROGRAM - DELIVERING PROMPT TURNAROUND WITH QUALITY REPORTING
With heightened priority and expedited turnaround-times, Real Radiology collectively supports Stroke Facilities with CT/Stroke-Protocol reporting. Real Radiology partners closely with clients to manage turnaround time and quality when dealing with the time-sensitive needs of all emergent care.
Our carefully constructed teleradiology stroke protocol program is structured to fit the unique requirements of the ABR, The Joint Commission Stroke Protocol for stroke centers.
Real Radiology Stroke Protocol Program
Because expeditious care is crucial in treating stroke victims, Real Radiology’s CT/Stroke Protocol program adheres to ACR, The Joint Commission, Stroke Protocol, as well as the AMA/ASA Stroke Guidelines Early Management of Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke. Real Radiology physicians and support team deliver the information and communication your care providers need – promptly and accurately. We provide precise information so enabling prompt action for ED care providers to address the needs of patients who may have or have experienced a stroke.
Real radiologists have extensive knowledge and proven experience supporting ER facilities with STAT and Critical radiology interpretations. More than 80% of Real Radiology’s reporting is in support of radiology group/hospital ER or stand-alone ER facilities, most all with CT/Stroke-Protocol. This high-level of experience assures your ED care-providers will also receive accurate treatment recommendations. Your group and care providers can rely on Real Radiology’s consistent, high-quality, and on-time reporting. Potential stroke patients are an immediate priority with the Real Radiology Stroke Protocol Program.
Real Radiology Stroke Protocol:
- From the ER (stroke facility), the patient’s images are uploaded to Real’s PACS (OnePacs) secure, stable cloud-based.
- Appropriate studies are flagged as “Stroke Protocol.”
- Stroke/Critical exams receive priority (Critical)
- A Real radiologist reviews the images, and upon completion, the report results are immediately available within Real’s PACS (OnePacs), and the sending facility receives electronically (according to workflow interface).
- A call is made directly to the ED physician to communicate the results. Simultaneously, the report “delivers” according to the client’s workflow preferences. Radiology reports are always viewable via Real Radiology’s PACS. The workflow options may include: fax/virtual fax or imported electronically into the sending facility’s platform, e.g., HIS/RIS/PACS via optional Bi-Directional HL7 integration.
Raising the Standard of Care Through the Stroke Protocol Program
Real Radiology understands every minute counts and can mean life or death when it comes to caring for patients suffering from a stroke. We help you consistently maintain high standards for stroke patients throughout the day, night, weekends, and holidays. Real Radiology’s teleradiology stroke protocol program gives you the consistent, dependable support you need to save lives and minimize disability due to ischemic stroke.